This spacious, organic tote bag features a Dingir cuneiform sign for “goddess” or “god” considered to be the single most sacred symbol to the Sumerians. The sturdy fabric, dual straps, and a flat-bottom are perfect to pack your goodies, groceries, and books—there’s room for all of your essentials!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25″ long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Wash & Care
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors
- No bleach or fabric softeners
Size ChartSize guide
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|
There are no reviews yet.